Read it if you're intrested

My photo
Kota Kinabalu, sabah, Malaysia
Name: Foo Kian Yung Nick mane:(A-Foo) /(KEN) weight: 62kg ++ Height: 179cm ==" Status: (no GF) School: KKHS-(F6) *I love natural phenomena view..=) *

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Finaly........

Finaly......
Exam almost over.....
Yeah......
today after 1.40p.m..
i eat with fiona,chris & lum..
after that we go school hall n play badminton...
WUUU HHHHHHHHooooooooooo...........
So syok............
we play from 3p.m i think....
i play from 3p.m till 7p.m....
*crasy rite but fun for me..haha*
but my leg damm painful...
i din wear shoes to play badminton,
*KAKI AYAM*
FROM 3-7P.m!!!!
haha...
at 6 pm,
i play double with 3 teenage,
damm pro and strenghful all of them,
*im the weakest in there =.="*
Their name is,
  • jazz
  • eddie
  • LAKSA GOGO

i play with them untill my car arrive at 7p.m......
Finally,
im home.....
Hmm...today is
"DUAN WU JIE"
Did u guys eat GOU ZHONG???haha...
Wish everyone "DUAN WU JIE" HAPPY^^
i gather with my family together we have our dinner,
after finish.........
COMP......My wold...
PLay~~~~x2
i start my job at 11.20p.m,
Blog~



a_foo
28/05/2009