Read it if you're intrested

My photo
Kota Kinabalu, sabah, Malaysia
Name: Foo Kian Yung Nick mane:(A-Foo) /(KEN) weight: 62kg ++ Height: 179cm ==" Status: (no GF) School: KKHS-(F6) *I love natural phenomena view..=) *

Saturday, July 11, 2009

what??

Hmm...long time din update....
=,=

1st.Sucessfully get back my torch light n found chetz dress...

2nd.badminton competition...

single:lose to Goh...

yar...goh win me..
and try imagine he is stronger than me...
dun ask y....
i just can say...
im not as stronger than u guys think...
dun put too many efford on me...
thanks to my friend giving me support...
and sorry disappointed u guys...Haiz...
Btw thanks to goh cause he give me a good match
to ply till so damm syok..
PEACE goh^^

Mix: shun li..
double:hvnt play...

waiting for incoming matches...
INCOMING!!!!

3rd:C.O practice today....
actualy i thought today is a boring day...
who knw i learn something meaningFULL for me....

"takecare your friends...
they need support anyway anytime...."
*SMS me...XD*
Get well..^^
Sincery...

4th:some1 foward msg ask me to vote either eng or b.m
for further study in teaching maths and science...
Should i vote??!!!


just that i think i 1 to post...



a_foo
11/07/2009