Read it if you're intrested

My photo
Kota Kinabalu, sabah, Malaysia
Name: Foo Kian Yung Nick mane:(A-Foo) /(KEN) weight: 62kg ++ Height: 179cm ==" Status: (no GF) School: KKHS-(F6) *I love natural phenomena view..=) *

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

FINALLY

yoooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i finish my SPM exam le....
HUH! can take a deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep breath^^
yesterday not really know how to do chemistry la...zzz
nevermind....pass jor...
it was hard to believe i leave the warm school chair...
haiz...i gona miss it...

i will having holiday finally...
but holiday bored la...zzz
not really like holiday..
hmm..maybe not..
still got some project to do...Xp

next i will go for a hair cut...
hahax....
my hair makes me unconfortable during hot weather....
now go cut with chris heh

hah...and good luck for those who will having their B.C exam...
good Luck! ^^"