Read it if you're intrested

My photo
Kota Kinabalu, sabah, Malaysia
Name: Foo Kian Yung Nick mane:(A-Foo) /(KEN) weight: 62kg ++ Height: 179cm ==" Status: (no GF) School: KKHS-(F6) *I love natural phenomena view..=) *

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Bad day....=(

before that...
HAPPY SWEET 16th BIRTHDAY LUM SZE MUN...
BE lated...=.=....sorry late..
this fewdays keep headache...
haiz....feeling my body weaker and weaker...
today lagi bad luck...
i *terseliuh* me leg when PJ class play basketball...
*actualy im ponteng when play basketball...
next time wont after what had happen to me today...*
Starting painful...but then OK already...
who knw when 1.40pm i see again BENGKAK like..
PIG LEG!!!!=.=
THX to Chang shin nie help me balut and so on....
THX^^
the badest luck is Im having
badminton competition tomorrow and Friday..
Haiz...dunno can move well or not...
ARhhh..my grandpa help me urut with
*TIE DA JIU*
so damm pain but very *CHI JI* also...HAHAHA
i thk if girl u guys will cry when urut...Xp
Thats all...
hope tomorrow badminton competition no need walk over...
and i wont give up so easily...
PARTNERS DON WORRY...!!!
YAR!!! lastly...
my C.O job finally hand in to NEW AJK...
wuhhhhhhhhhhhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu....
no nid so tied anymore......
Hope they will survive being handling my Job...Xp
Thats all...
BYE BYE^^



a_foo92
22/07/2009