Read it if you're intrested

My photo
Kota Kinabalu, sabah, Malaysia
Name: Foo Kian Yung Nick mane:(A-Foo) /(KEN) weight: 62kg ++ Height: 179cm ==" Status: (no GF) School: KKHS-(F6) *I love natural phenomena view..=) *

Thursday, July 23, 2009

so so so......

Tmr badminton Semifinalist...
Tmr my felling....
Exited?
Happy?
Sad?
Feeling not well...?
My Pig leg?

Hmmm...
i duno what my feeling now and tomorrow...
Just hope i wont hurt my leg again...
if not will become ELEPHANT leg...Xp
Sorry to goh and terence today...
beat u guys...so hardly..
ALThough we do Warm up together...
Haiz...
i wont forgot that moment we warm together...XD
Terrence i feel Sympatic to ur leg and ur fever....
hope it will recover soon...
Hope tmr will got an good result...
HEH...
LUM what happen to ur hand...??
tmr wont happen again...
i promise......
CHRIS tmr try Our Best..
Last Chance already....
sorry for ur mouth too...
When play basketball...Xp
yarr...
THX ariele msg..PIG LEG..==
Haiz...
Lastly...
All the best to all KKHS
badminton player
tomorrow...
Thats all,
hope the best tomorrow...
jy jy jy jy jy jy jy jy jy jy jy



a_foo
23/07/09