Read it if you're intrested

My photo
Kota Kinabalu, sabah, Malaysia
Name: Foo Kian Yung Nick mane:(A-Foo) /(KEN) weight: 62kg ++ Height: 179cm ==" Status: (no GF) School: KKHS-(F6) *I love natural phenomena view..=) *

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Too bored

talk bout yesterday..
Hmm..i go L.Yuk music festival...
1.
HOt
2.bored??? ok ok lah...band nice^^
3.hahaha...i meet with my primary school friends..
we watch performance together...
then we go K.K
We: me,chau,c Ken,t.tan,SML,Kuit,shu min,Chetz
we at K.k "TOK" from 1-5.xxpm....
huh.....quite fun also..Xp
i folow sis Chetz car back home..Thx
but i forgot return her bracelet..Haiz
SOrry....

AT 7pm.
i attend some ballroom dance performance...
which held ant Yayasan Sabah...
WOW...so nice and impressieve dancing skill...

*Chetz.....Shhh...i know i told u many ting about Dancer thing*
hmm...the Shows until 9.45 ++pm
i folo my friends car back home..Haha
THx again.....

heh..now get on the title for tobay...
when im awake..
NO FOOD!!!??? ARhhhh
search whole house just got 1 maggie and two egg left...=.=
And and a tin of 1ooPlus..haha
that today breakfast..
IM too bored i change my blog layout ==
OK GUa...X.x
my lunch...
two Spongechy piece of cake..
and a pack of Soya bean

*sounds like im on DIET*

Haizzz....
Lucky raining today....
so hot last few days....
and i fall slp due to this weather....
too Syok to slip....
haha....

IM shooting someone
Hey,you dun ask me to do what i duno to do....
i will do it when i got the right info..
OK BOSSSSSS!!!!!!
Dun force me....


now im going to eat luuuuu....
*hope got nice food to eat due to what happen today...*