Read it if you're intrested

My photo
Kota Kinabalu, sabah, Malaysia
Name: Foo Kian Yung Nick mane:(A-Foo) /(KEN) weight: 62kg ++ Height: 179cm ==" Status: (no GF) School: KKHS-(F6) *I love natural phenomena view..=) *

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

T.T

huh~

My hair get cut....
hmm....
i dint blame teacher la...
but thanks her because
she help me save RM11
quite OK the style she help me cut..
haha
+.+

haha ok i got about two week i didnt post
just dunno why i like touch my computer when
im having EXAM??!!
haha


Just read it "two"
---------------------------------------

i got about "two" week didnt post....
this happen "two" days ago...
My housemaid holiday for "two" days
then i suffer for that "two" days
because my mom is sick for that "two" days too
i got to cook for my "two" little bro and my whole family
i just cook "two" dishes for that "two" days....
and i sleep at my room floor for "two" days =.="
hmm..."2"morrow wiil die because
i got 'two' paper comming on....arrrhh
i use "2" hours to have this short post
but i use "two" minute to to figure this stupid things [=.="]
hope yuo guys enjoy "2" read this "two"
----------------------------------------------------------
i think thats all la...
lasy to post already
haha
next post Dunno....Xp