Read it if you're intrested

My photo
Kota Kinabalu, sabah, Malaysia
Name: Foo Kian Yung Nick mane:(A-Foo) /(KEN) weight: 62kg ++ Height: 179cm ==" Status: (no GF) School: KKHS-(F6) *I love natural phenomena view..=) *

Monday, April 26, 2010

Enjoyed!

Long Post.


Here my life when im working for this April...

Last Week,

morning ofcourse is work de la....just talk about my night life...=)

Monday-at night so Sienz...Suddenly Jason Sms me...
Go to Play Counter Strike...Hah..
I get Bully...ZzzZ By Computer....
11pm arrive home...

Tuesday-Lee Hom invite me to play badminton together...o.O
From 8 till 10.30pm..
11pm just arrive home....

Wednesday- (this make me surprise)
Night,Jason ask me to play basketball together while train for his Competition.
Learn some basic from him...
Thanks jason for his ride....
We train 9pm till 10.30p.m
Like usual,almost 11pm just arrive home and take my bath.. ~.~"
(Feeling tired for the next day working section)

Thursday-Morning Out audit with my senior again....
Once again Lee Hom Invite and Spend me for Badminton again...=)
He is kinda boring at home until he want to play badminton but no player...
Find me this neighbour to play...
We did enjoy every moment playing badminton together...
From 7.30pm we play untill 10.30p.m...
NON STOP!!!!
Damm tired.... i sweat until change 5 clothes in 3 hours.... +.+
11pm arrive home....
(this really tired...whole body got some pain)

Friday-Out audit morning and take a leave from my BOSS from friday Afternoon untill
saturday whole day leave....
to join C.o rehearsal and some practice..
*Me and Daren TOOOOOO enjoy the songs until we din realise the song got
change Diao.....OMG...both of us back home have to practise again..Zzz)
Night,play badminton with Lum,Chris,fiona...at tasty wok....=)
Couldn't believe that place got badmintion court at 3rd floor....=)=)=)=)
Thanks for lum ride...Haha.....

Saturday-Morning perform at the Carnival Kebudayaan....C.o....
Really enjoy play cello with all my junior,friends and some Ex-students...+)
Thanks Lum again for her ride to my home...
*i just realise that day many people in sad mood...=( *
Lum and Ariele visit my BABY....Haha...
Hope she din scare or moless you guys la...
(i had been moless and bite for a long time....=O )
and sorry to both of you....My House untidy and that stupid
Baby Pee and BIG PEE infont of you guys...
SOry Sorry SoRRy...
Hmm.....4.30pm something go play basketball...
who knew...RAIN heavily!!! Arrrhhhhh...ZZzz
Then go makan angin to beverly while to determine where to play..Haha..
The God play with us...Go beverly in the half rain lagi heavily... Walao~
Back to KKHS again...Silly...
Then we decide play water polo there..Haha...
But after half an hour play....The rain start again... =~=
Then We go Pool...
Learn some Pool skill from derek and Jason....haha....
&.30p.m home..Eat,then oi Oi~~~~

Sunday- HO! This is my Activest ever!
Morning 8am yam cha with parents...
Back Home Fetch little bro and Lee Hom...
Bro's------> Church
Me and Lee Hom------> Badminton ^^ (once again Lee Hom ask me to play along...)
We play badminton from 9am to 2.30p.m.....
12pm to 1 rest...Doesn't play 5hours la...haha...Sot de meh..
Once again thanks for jason fetch me.....back his home by 3p.m...
Rest untill 4.30pm...Visit Teacher Lim and Yong...
Pay my tuition fee for last year...=="
Again...Play basketball with jason...but i din join them as well...
Know my standart la~
Play beside court and play with a family...^^
They are so nice~
Anyway still enjoy and play with jason at 6.30pm...
just we two...Si Fu test my improveness...Xp
6.45p.m Leave school~ Tired ARh~
While in car,jason ask weather want dinner at outdoor..Haha...im ofcourse ok la...
I decide to try have our dinner at....Tasty Wok....Last Friday Opening Ceremony....
So i'm intrested with their menu..xD
after bath at 8 something jason fetch me...
Jason so emo....Haha...
(you know i know la jason...xP)
send something to jason siblings,
8.30pm reach Tasty wok! Wu~
i very like their design once you get in from their front door...
all their counter Desing and made with glass...
Very High Class~~ Wu~~~~
have a sit and get menu..
i ordered Dry Nai You Squid....XD
Jason order Fried rice...
Both very nice and price are very nice...
I love to eat what i ordered! Very delicous...haha
Two people spend RM........
(next time you guys order then You guys know the price...Ngehehe)
We did have some extra time after eat so jason ask me decide want to go where entertain...
i choose POOL!!! haha..kinda love onto this sports too.....
11pm home.....

Thats my last week...

Here now my momday...

Monday- Work 8hours...morning
back home by 7.30p.m...Start to blog...
then 8.30pm have my dinner...
9pm out with jason again to basketball court...^^
LIDO basketball court...
Wow...me and jason play from start untill the end...
9Pm till 11.30pm... Haha...
Both of our leg backhome got some problem...Lol...
Back home bath...I'm Searching some isotonic cold drink..
but i coouldn;t find it....Luckly...
i found "ju hua" no really cold actually...
Aiya...Accept la...Im damm Thirsty...
After bath so lucky again i found some ice cube from the ice box...
Place into my glass...
1,2,3...
Gut gut gut...
15 times sailang...
then i just realise not "ju hua cha" o..
is Kit Chai Ping...LOLLLLLL!!!
Love my mom so much,
ready such cold drink....
its greater than isotonic drink o....Haha...
high in vitamin....
Love you love you...Love you love you...
another glass fill in again...
bring to upstairs,while bloging then drink...
Arrrrhhhhhhhhh~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So syok.....(SS..Pls dont mind)
Bah ok la......its almost 1am morning...Tomorrow still got work...
Tuesday...Haizzz.....
Sleep lur~~~
Night.... Z_Z

Conclusion....Learn may things in this week...Important in i ENJOYED with my life...