Read it if you're intrested

My photo
Kota Kinabalu, sabah, Malaysia
Name: Foo Kian Yung Nick mane:(A-Foo) /(KEN) weight: 62kg ++ Height: 179cm ==" Status: (no GF) School: KKHS-(F6) *I love natural phenomena view..=) *

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Happy Birthday TO: KKHSCO

Its one year old KKHS Chinese Orchestra Born....
Happy Birthday Dude....Xp

Special thanks to those who lead and create this orchestra.

Mr.Tan...
Mr.Hui...
Teachers-teachers....
Aldrich Tan...
Terence Tan...
Lim Hui Ying...
all Ex-Ajk...
and New AJK...
Coperation and comitmen of C.o Members...

I'm Happy that i spend many happy moment in KKHS C.o....
It lead me to an Bravest moment standing on the stage and perform...
it did give a change for me to teach musics for juniors...
it gave me a new seeds that was "musics seeds" one of my talent i know finally...
I sweat for it but i never want any rewards...but it still give me a rewards....

Happy Birthday KKHS Chinese Orchestra...1 year "young"
there will be a LoooooooooooooooooooG way t go in the Future....

Conclusion...The musics seeds of mine born from here..when it lost i'm going to lost too..and im happy that im one of the member of KKHS chinese Orchestra...Its was my first and the Only Orchestra for me...=D


Fight = Crazy??

Had a Boring day today...and sad day...
My fault Huh?
YOU SHUT UP F**King Aunty!
make my quarrel situation of me between my mom worst!
F*** Off YOU!

Wake up,Online,Eat,afternoon Sleep,awake for dinner...
then a fight between me and my Mom...
Its about my Youngest Brother...ZZzzz
Want eat then get it yourself la!
How old are you o???!!! 11 years Old lo~~~~!!!
Still need people serve the foods infront of you just eat??
AMEH~~~~~~
i cant control mysely and start a quarrel with my mom le...=(
Finally my mom tears..=____=
Haiz.......MY bad......

You guys make me MAD wont have good features...

Warned long time ago~
I'M MAD = I"M CRAZY
haiZZzzz~

Conclusion is i did wrong in this case...my aunty damm noisy beside make me anger only...I wold like to say sorry to my>Mom & Brother but not you>AUNTY!
i will try my best to control my madness next time....=(



its late and Its a birthday for KKHS C.o.....dont want scold people anymore...
GOOD LUCK & Happy Birthday again KKHSCO....HAHAHA