Read it if you're intrested

My photo
Kota Kinabalu, sabah, Malaysia
Name: Foo Kian Yung Nick mane:(A-Foo) /(KEN) weight: 62kg ++ Height: 179cm ==" Status: (no GF) School: KKHS-(F6) *I love natural phenomena view..=) *

Friday, April 2, 2010

Untitle...

it will gonna be a long post.

Well,i di back from Negeri Sembilan after finish my N.S program.
goverment arrange our flight and end up our program a bit earlier because of SPM results..
Anyway,miss my N.S friends...MAy god bless them live there Full with joy and happiness...
you can get many friends and learn how to be yourself through CHARACTER BUILDING,
how to comunicate,learn how to fire with a gun...ETC......
The most challenge for me is Jungle Tracking untill the highest point of the mountain by carring about 3Kg stuff behind your beg...
Conclusion is...PLKN FUN!!! Sometimes it might Taught..but i Love it as a challenge...

Next is...my SPM result....i cannot admit that my result very sucks la!
As a science stream students almost fail all science stream subjects...T.T
and not very retard because my only hope in Maths also get B+ only...ZzzZ
Conclision is...i still can accept my result because pass all the subjects...but not retard..=(

Follow by...C.o holidays Practice...OK! here we go...
1st! the store damm messy! i'm not very happy for that...HMPGH!
at the first day of C.o practice i had use over 4 hours to clean it up by myself assists by Almirick...ZzZZzz and reset all the instrument codes and those system...
i just hope Almerick did do his own job to run that system....
2nd : Actually,i did enjor for the spending 3 days at there actually.
Enjoy every moment practice with juniors on the new two songs,teach newbie some Cello stuff [ i Know i din really teach much.. forgive me..=(] ,having lunch together with coach...Comunicate with all C.o members.....Help you guys have a snap Of "2010 C.o Family picture"... meets my fellow seniors and practice together..all of that was great! Too bad that im an Ex-member...haiz...OLD lorh....
3nd : feel weird about C.o....something missing....
Exp: spirits,attendence....
Conclusion is....im happy to meet those new students and practice together with juniors. i LoVE it!

In order...here my new life...
WORKS!

Now i work in an account firm.
thaks to mom help me ask weather their company need workers or not...
Then i just go for interview section to meet the Boss...He hire me..
Salary? Rm400 per months,8 hours per day,work from monday to saturday!....
unfortunally need to work at saturday,crash with C.o...Haizzz No more C.o..TOO BADDD!
The main reason i get this job is to get experience. Althought i dunno anything about account but i still want to try it..while deciding weather intrested in Accounting Courses for further study.
Actually i learn lots also when working there...dicsciplin,comunicate with other staff,some basics of account and audit,UBS system,computer,failing......Etc....all still in learning process...
im just a noobiest staff in office..dunno this dunno that..and my job is...Do everything offered by my staff....its not easy you know...Haiz...
about the salary for this job,i'm going to spend it into my driving lesson to get my driving Licence...haha..hope that i really did it...have to work 3 months just enough for driving courses...
Conclusion is...Work is Harder Than Study! For those who are studying,pls study as well while for your future...and get a suitable work for your own...=)

Like my DAD so Much!
Haha...Nowdays every morrning i will reverse car for my DAD as a practical practice for Driving licence...or after work nothing to do at while waiting my mom Close her shop my dad will be my TUTOR to drive around the shop area!!! WooWOoHohOHOho!!! but all of this activity is ileague...
Haiz..very scare get caught...
Conclusion is...Thanks Dad for giving me a trust to touch and drive his car and teach me how to drive!! Thanks Dad!!!

Last saturday Hang out with friends after finish my job in office but the time was damm rushing...
Once i finish my job and go my mom shop to have my lunch.After 5 minutes walk to bus stop to wait for bus to K.K.....2P.m just reach Growball Cinema and meet with terence,kuit,caren and daren...and the movie start on time..=D Phew...after movie everyone going home..left me and terence Yam Cha while wait for our car and he left first...Huhu...I'm the last...
Conclusion is...A relaxable day after stress a week inside office....WOOooOOHoooOOo!

April "Fool"
it was just a normal day for me...Staying inside office for 8 hours busying of my works...Zzz
Terence Fool me but i din get FooL...Aha...Got some Fool message too...But...Sorry la...its April Fool and I'm Not Fool although my minds almost killed by number and monitors...Aiyo...
Conclusion is...April "Foo" Was'nt very memorable for me....=="

Something sad happpening and i'm not willing to share information while im confusing with the story line ...Zzz i lost a friends...Thats all...
Conclusion is...Everyone Sad for the lost...

Last i think from me...
Today had 2 hours to play badminton but i'm late for half an hour...Zzzz
some transportation problem...ZZzz
I enjoy every moment i swing my hand,hold the shuttlecock and my old rackets...Sweats as many i can,jump higher and higher,shoes griping soungs,had a match with my old Mix-Double partner Miss LUM..=D...Love it...LOVE The moment,love every minutes...
Back with Chris Car,Not bad ar his driving...Too bad that he forgot his HANDBRAKE still ON! LoL...from KKHS untill almost reach Tmn Cantek i mention onto him...^^...ahah...
i think i have to submit his point if im his tutor...=D Wakaka...Just kidding la Chris..Pls dont mind...
Conclusion is...Enjoyable day! WooooHooooooooooooooooo

See Ya!