Read it if you're intrested

My photo
Kota Kinabalu, sabah, Malaysia
Name: Foo Kian Yung Nick mane:(A-Foo) /(KEN) weight: 62kg ++ Height: 179cm ==" Status: (no GF) School: KKHS-(F6) *I love natural phenomena view..=) *

Monday, April 5, 2010

Weaker & Weaker....ZzzZzz

Am i OLD???!!! my mom say i look like 20 jor....Haha..
Nevermind la....Older i think got more experience right?? =D

Into topic now...Last week had a badminton match with Fiona,Chris,daren and lum...
im Feeling im Weaker in my badminton skills..T.T
aiyarrrr....keep facing my monitor with my eyeballs on number....then when someone smash the shuttlecock to my place i taught in Numbers Falling...on to the floor...Ogui lo...
Conclusion....I wont admit im weak in badminton BUT! is the weakest time for me to play badminton nowdays...Very Weakkkkk...HaizZzz

i'm totaly impressed with my grandfather Spirit of "孝"
althought he is OLD in the age of 86....he still want to go
"扫墓" with us...he 扫 his father's 墓,i should call him as my "公太"
Conclusion is....although we gonna be old but the sprit of "孝" will never blind in my eyes or minds...*Hope i can do so....*

Start from yesterday night,i had a high fever....=(
today work inside office with cool temperature in the office make me feeling Weaker.
my hand almost freez but my nody tempureture damm high...
after finish my work at 5.30pm,i rest inside my daddy;s car.
So Warm....Haha...and test drive again...
7.15pm reach klinik luyang..=)
i wait for almost 30 minutes just till my turn...
wait for 30 minutes and finally check! but get medicine just use 3 minutes...TuLan...
get many medicine...T.T
i had been 10 years din get into hospital...
Once i get in,Get Damm many medicine...4 packs,two bottel...T.T
i dont like medicine...
Conclusion is...I'M WEAK!!! im noob...im OLD,Haizzzz

Gonna rest...GooD NighT!