Read it if you're intrested

My photo
Kota Kinabalu, sabah, Malaysia
Name: Foo Kian Yung Nick mane:(A-Foo) /(KEN) weight: 62kg ++ Height: 179cm ==" Status: (no GF) School: KKHS-(F6) *I love natural phenomena view..=) *

Thursday, May 12, 2011

11-12 may 2011

Yesterday was fun and great...but suffer for me also... =(
The match between Form6 students and teachers was interesting,nervous and excited for me....!!!
The 4th period saved by jason...
that scene i'll never forget...
3...2...1...
0.
then the ball get through the basketball net~

Cheers!!!

But too bad i makes my leg injured again... =(
when i split my leg teacher ask me dont acting...
too bad...i'm not acting...
somehow..my spirit still there..
after 10 minutes rest and i go and fight again....
HO HO!!!

Finally,the most important the game held is to greater the relationship between students and teachers... =)
for me there's no loser or winner...
Its a friendly match!!
HAHA!!
Thanks to all who contribute in the competition too...=)

Well...today...
nothing much happen...
had my BM,Geo,P.Am and PP class..
Thanks to teacher Jeff who spend us always... =)
P.Am > i almost closed my eyes and suddenly my teacher ask me to read the article...
i read the wrong paragraph tu.... Zzz
TO SOI OH!!!

Haha...20 minutes from school fetch little bro and change cloth then back to school for the PTE meeting.... *Drive too fast then i just realise my car breake system wasn't fully function...very dangerous...... X.x *

lastly,hope tomorrow badminton competition can go on without any problems lar... =/

Tahhhhh... thats all larh...
i'm back to blogging again...
=D