Read it if you're intrested

My photo
Kota Kinabalu, sabah, Malaysia
Name: Foo Kian Yung Nick mane:(A-Foo) /(KEN) weight: 62kg ++ Height: 179cm ==" Status: (no GF) School: KKHS-(F6) *I love natural phenomena view..=) *

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

10/05/2011

First,the sadness is gone... =)
but i'll still support you all the time...
although i dont have a chance to be with you.. =D

second,yam cha with kevin and jason at lintas today...
hahaha... i love the cream cheese bun.. <3
delicious oh!!! yum yum...

third,my SA6086T is back!
miss it so much
after few days din touch it...xD
*Bought new present to it too... hahaha*
but too bad SA7378D gone...
*my dad old car..used almost 30 years already...=(*
with RM500 then the car is sold....
BB... T.T

fourth,bit worry bout tmr basketball competition... =S
and i hope our practice is enough for this competition...
hehe....
*i just worry my leg injured again.
so i need to pay attention on the ballwhile my leg also important...*

Fifth,all the best to my team member and teachers team...
we both have the same goal and we're going to fight for it...
HO Ho HOOO!!!


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!