Read it if you're intrested

My photo
Kota Kinabalu, sabah, Malaysia
Name: Foo Kian Yung Nick mane:(A-Foo) /(KEN) weight: 62kg ++ Height: 179cm ==" Status: (no GF) School: KKHS-(F6) *I love natural phenomena view..=) *

Sunday, May 8, 2011

07-09/05/2011

hmm...first,i would like to congratulation to C.O finally done an official music concert on saturday night....
You guys are awwsome... =)

Sunday wholeday stay in church.... quite tired...
night phone her...
well,we did have own solution.. =)
ended.... case close...
here im single.... "single" i'll look for you all the time...
hahaha..... dont worry la you...
just 19 only....
the girl told me the right things...
maybe there's a lot of better girl out there...
so no need rush to get a partner in your life for the moment...
not going to look for the next target...
feel tired & disappointed already this year....
Haiz...

my leg arrrhhhh.....
the knee i feel like sponge o... OMG..
got click clack sounds tu... =S
haiz... maybe that my destiny...
i do too many bad words already... =(
god punish me... =(

I want sleep...
Good night Peeps... =)