Read it if you're intrested

My photo
Kota Kinabalu, sabah, Malaysia
Name: Foo Kian Yung Nick mane:(A-Foo) /(KEN) weight: 62kg ++ Height: 179cm ==" Status: (no GF) School: KKHS-(F6) *I love natural phenomena view..=) *

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

3/05/2011

Hmm.. yesterday was a tiring day... =)
vacuum,wash and polish my car with my brother together....
cleaning a car wasn't that easier oh... lol
night celebrate my bro birthday... =)
haha...
Night suppost to talk with her one...
but dunno what happen to her... she
suddenly no mood... haiz....
so nvm lo... make some happy words for her at her fb page..
who knows she ask me to remove it immediately... =="
from that moment i bit tu lan already....
just tell her bb and i want sleep...
but then...she message me "sorry" this words...
and i feel better already...
just dunno why that "sorry" make me feel greater as im very tu lan already...
thanks anyway for the "sorry"

and ya,im not a traitor... =(
you guys never ask me to perform together after CNY...
as people seek help from me i just help only lo....
i never think to betray you guys...
thats from my heart... T.T

Dahhh...thats all....
oya...my leg... finally almost fully recover alrady... yeah....